Title : Big data and artificial intelligence for E-Health: Case study COVID19
• Big Data for E-health Industry and Technological Trends was described
• Framework and Tools for Big data and Machine learning analytics is developed
• Security regulations, big data confidentiality is discussed
• An overview for Machine learning types, techniques and learning concepts is depicted
• Weak side of machine learning training and prediction model is discussed
Houneida Sakly is a PhD and Engineer in Medical Informatics.She is a Member in research program “deep learning analysis of Radiologic Imaging within stanford university.A member of MIT-Harvard Medical school Program.Her main field of Field of research is the Data science (Artificial Intelligence,Big Data,blockchain, Internet of things...) applied in Healthcare.She is a member in the Integrated Science Association (ISA) in the Universal Scientific Education and Research Network (USERN) in Tunisia.Currently, she is serving as a lead editor for edited book” Trends of Artificial Intelligence and Big Data for E-Health”, will publish by the Springer and a special issue with sage journals intitulied “Intelligent Healthcare for Medical Decision Making: AI and Big Data for Cancer Prevention”.Recently, she has won the best researcher award in the International Conference on Cardiology and Cardiovascular Medicine.